Cancellation & Refund policy
All reservations are subject to the terms of our PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
Please note that in order to make a reservation, you must be 18 years of age. Rates are subject to change at any time prior to your confirmation and payment.
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to arrival date will attract 100% night’s retention.
- Cancellation within 15 to 21 days of arrival date will attract 50% night’s charge retention.
- Cancellation more than 21 days prior to arrival date will attract 25% night’s charge as retention.
- Last minute cancellation will attract full retention.
- A booking deposit of minimum 50% of entire stay will be charged to confirm bookings.
- The balance has to be paid before check in.
- Payments can be made via Debit/Credit Card/Visa/Master/Diner/RuPay.
- We do not accept cheque payment.
- If you wish to reschedule an existing booking to an alternate date please contact us before 10 days of arrival by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will make alternate arrangements for you, but failing that, the same Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy as outlined above will apply.
- No shows and Early Departures will be charged fully for all nights reserved.
- No refunds will be considered for weather condition.
- Below 5 yrs – infants allowed free sharing per room with parents.
- Children above 6 yrs will be charged as per the tariff.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted in the Resort.
- Smoking Policy: Only permitted in designated areas of the Resort.
- Check in/ Checkout Policy: Check-in time is from 1300 hrs . Check-out is at 1100 hrs. All early arrivals need to be pre-booked with one full night charges.
- Late Checkout Policy: Late check-out from 1100hrs to 1800hrs at half the daily room rate, thereafter a full night’s room charge is applicable, subject to availability.
- Early Departure Policy: In case of an early departure, the resort has the right to charge 100% of the total room night actually booked.
- Please Note that all rates, wherever seen, are based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT PROPER PHOTO IDENTIFICATION PROOF WITH ADDRESS UPON CHECK IN. Valid passport with valid visa is mandatory for all foreign guests
- Only Courts in Mumbai will have jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any dispute.
No refunds or adjustments will be made from any portion of your vacation or attendant services not utilized.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com